ManagementMN5617: Systems Modelling and Simulation Project and Report - Management Assignment Help
Jun 22, 2022
1. Critically evaluate and implement principles of systems approach and analysis.
2. Describe, critically evaluate and appropriately apply manufacturing concepts to real world industrial systems andto design, plan and solve arising problems that day-to-day management of such systems encounter.
3. Develop the required skills for modelling, simulating and critically analysing performance of deterministicand stochastic systems.
4. Acquire the skills to recognise the elements and rules governing supply chains/logistics and reverse logistics for better management and engineering of these systems.
5. Apply key tools and techniques for planning and critically evaluating the design of enterprise systems
6. Modelling of interactions and negotiations between components of enterprise systems
7. Demonstrate integrated modelling of key processes within manufacturing systems
8. Use simulation and optimisation techniques to identify improvements for Enterprise integration
9. Preparation of written reports
10.Critically evaluate a range of complex scenarios and make informed decisions.
11.Exercise a high level of initiative and personal responsibility
Assessment Overview - The final assessment for this module is a final Project and Report 100% (3,000 Words) with 3 parts to analyse. - Please ensure to submit all 3 parts in one final report for your submission on WISEflow. - Please take note of the Special instructions below and the Key Components and Task outline for the 3 parts of this assessment. Special Instructions Every year the individual assignment for the Systems Modelling and Simulation module has a different theme. For example, in the previous years the assignments had manufacturing, banking services, airports, and logistics themes. This year our assignment is about Healthcare. All this variation allows you to appreciate how this fundamental subject can be applied to different problems which fundamentally have similar performance indicators. Enjoy this year’s assignment! A clinical centre in a war torn country in a remote area receives patients with various conditions. The clinic works 24 hours a day and admits two types of patients.
This Assignment has been solved by our Experts at Assignmentsample. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment Experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.